PAIRING TIGHT BOTTOMS WITH OVERSIZED KNITS
This is my first self pic fashion post, since I was originally going to wait until I managed to shed a few more pounds of baby weight; however, yesterday I received so many complements on my outfit, I felt it was a perfect time to get out the phone and snap a photo or two and upload for you all. Yes, the photos are not magazine worthy.
I love wearing leggings, but there are a couple of do’s and don’ts when it comes to flaunting your sticks:
- Go oversized on top and make sure that you cover your bottom, Let’s use the ‘less is more’ approach here. The outfit is going to look more classy if you cover the right places, rather than going all out tight from head-to-toe!
- Pair with the right shoes such as high boots, ankle boots, and pumps, but don’t stray to far with colour unless it matches your top.
- Stick to dark coloured leggings.
- Rock different textured leggings, cotton is not the only material out there.
- Give everyone a peep-show! There is a fine line between tights and leggings, make sure that you choose the right side if you plan wearing as pants.
- Match brightly coloured leggings with a similar coloured top.
- Wear leggings that are too tight; they are meant to be snug, not show every dimple or flaw.
- Wear with crop-tops.
The photos above do not show the texture or pattern detail on the leggings well; so I have taken a closer picture here. Material has a slight sheer appearance and feel but not too much to put them over-the-top; and I love the simple beading detail running up the side. Pairing these leggings with a cream oversized knit, layered with a cashmere blend overcoat worked perfect for this look!
I hope you liked this post, and that you too love to rock leggings as much as I do!