LOOKING TO SPRUCE UP YOUR OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS DECOR
This year I wanted to add a little extra to my outdoor Christmas decor, and decided to make a lighted Christmas box that was water and weather proof! You could still make this in time for the big day and new years celebrations, but I thought I would share how I made mine.
This one is a little more complex than some others, so I made a little how-to video which you will find embedded below.
For this project I used the following:
- An empty box just for the form, I removed this later
- Wire mesh, although chicken wire can also be used
- Plastic ties which I used to hold everything in place
- Plastic Straws to help support the structure
- Green shower curtain which I used as “wrapping paper”
- Needle and thread to sew the shower curtain to the wire
- Outdoor Christmas lights to place inside
- Waterproof red ribbon (I used a wedding ribbon that is normally used on cars)
I hope you found this helpful; did you also DIY any Christmas decor this year, I would love to see.
P.s. I do a giveaway every month to one lucky subscriber, so if you haven’t already subscribed you can do so here: SUBSCRIBE Plus I also do random hidden giveaways throughout my blog for the detective in you! Shhh..
I also have a YouTube channel, please help me grow by subscribing to that, and let me know what videos you would like to see.
Have a fabulous day!